I need help with the GameHouse mobile game I purchased through Google Play.
We're sorry that you are experiencing a problem with a GameHouse mobile game. We hope that one of the troubleshooting tips below will resolve your problem.
1. If you are having purchase/download difficulties, please click here.
2. For billing inquiries on purchases made directly through Google Play (formerly Android Marketplace), please use the following steps to view your purchase history and/or cancel your purchase. You will be able to cancel any purchase within 15 minutes of placing your order.
a. Sign in to your account at https://checkout.google.com/.
b. On the Purchase History page, click View Order next to the order containing the game.
c. Click the Cancel Your Order button in the grey box.
d. Confirm your cancellation by clicking OK.
• Your application purchases are tied to your Google Account and can be installed an unlimited amount of times on any device. Simply visit My Apps.
• Many applications will run better if the device is powered off and on again. Please turn off your device and turn it on again. This usually solves the problem.
• The SMS functionality in Doodle Jump is simply used to support Challenge Mode. It’s also only triggered when you send an SMS to a friend to challenge them to compete for high scores. We will not contact you directly using SMS.
Still having problems? Please then email: firstname.lastname@example.org