We're sorry if you are experiencing a problem with a game purchased from iTunes.
We hope that one of the troubleshooting tips or FAQs below will help:
1. Please ensure that you have the most recent software version available for your device before downloading a game. Currently, the latest OS for iPhone and iPad is 7.0.
2. Periodically, there are new updates released for games. If a new game update becomes available, you will receive a message within the App Store on your device that it's ready for download. The update is indicated by a red number on your app store icon. You can also open the App store and check the “Updates” section on the App Store menu bar.
3. If you have any billing issues, please contact Apple at http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/. Only Apple has access to your iTunes account.
4. For troubleshooting apps on your device, visit: http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1702
5. For any iTunes related problems, please visit http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: I downloaded a game and it won't run. What can I do?
A: Many applications will run better if the device is powered off and on again. Please turn off your device and turn it on again. This usually solves the problem. Please also ensure that your iOS software is up to date with the current release from Apple. We support iOS 3.0 and higher but we are optimized to the latest version.
Q: I had a problem downloading a game. What should I do?
A: If you encounter any errors while downloading or installing the game, it may be due to network issues with your Wi-Fi network or your provider. If you have already been charged for the app (please check your iTunes account, as the receipt to your account is instantaneous) you will be able download it again to the same device without being charged again (you must use the same username and password). For more info on how to do this, visit http://support.apple.com/kb/HT2519. If you are having further issues, please download the app or game to your Mac or PC through iTunes, then sync to your device.
Q: I am having a problem with a specific game. How can I get help?
A: Please email us at email@example.com and include the following info: what device, which game, and what version OS on the device. Also please describe the problem in detail. We will try to address your issue as quickly as possible.
Q: Why can't I download/redownload Delicious - Emily's True Love LITE?
A: Delicious - Emily's True Love LITE for iPhone and iPad is currently not available. If you have already downloaded the game you may continue to play all the levels that you've paid to unlock. However, you will not be able to purchase additional levels or redownload the game at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Q: I am a Funpass/Funticket member. Can I download GameHouse games for my iPhone or other mobile device through these services?
A: Unfortunately Funpass and Funticket memberships cover PC and Mac download games only. We cannot support mobile games with these plans.
Q: I've downloaded a game for my Mac (or PC) from GameHouse.com but I cannot install the game on my iPad. What's going on?
A: Thank you for purchasing our games from GameHouse.com. Unfortunately, Mac and PC games are not compatible with your iPad or iPhone as they use different technologies. To find games for your iPad please visit the App Store on your iPad or through iTunes. Only games purchased through the iTunes App Store for the iPad are compatible with your iPad device.
Q: I have downloaded a game to my iPhone or iPod Touch. Can I play it on my iPad?
A: Yes. Games that you have purchased for your iPhone or iPod can also be installed on your iPad.
Still have problems? Please then email firstname.lastname@example.org