It may be that you are using the wrong resolution for your monitor or that you are using a resolution that is set too low. The games were designed to be played in a browser window set to 800x600 screen resolution. Make sure you are using a video card and a monitor that support this resolution. If you would like to fit more into your screen, you can use a resolution greater than 800x600 (such as 1024x768, or 1280x1024) and the game will still play fine.
Articles in this section
- What is a Support Ticket?
- How do I ignore someone in the game chat?
- What is the Quick Play button?
- Can I turn off the chat completely?
- Are all the Online Games at Slingo.com free?
- Why can't I chat?
- What's new in the game chat?
- Does it cost coins to enter a game?
- I want to play an online game. How do I do that?
- What is a Slingo Happy Hour?