Yes, you can. Just click on the CHAT ON button to set it to the "off" state. Your chat window will close and you can play your game without having to worry about it. If you want it back on, just hit the button again and you will be reconnected.
Articles in this section
- What is a Support Ticket?
- How do I ignore someone in the game chat?
- What is the Quick Play button?
- Can I turn off the chat completely?
- Are all the Online Games at Slingo.com free?
- Why can't I chat?
- What's new in the game chat?
- Does it cost coins to enter a game?
- I want to play an online game. How do I do that?
- What is a Slingo Happy Hour?