There are a few reasons why you wouldn't be able to chat in a game room. The first being that you have not activated your account. You must activate your account to be able to play games and chat. The second reason could be that you have been muzzled by a member of the Slingo® Staff. Muzzling is the result of a violation of our Terms of Service. If this is the case, send an email to [email protected] to appeal the decision.
Articles in this section
- What is a Support Ticket?
- How do I ignore someone in the game chat?
- What is the Quick Play button?
- Can I turn off the chat completely?
- Are all the Online Games at Slingo.com free?
- Why can't I chat?
- What's new in the game chat?
- Does it cost coins to enter a game?
- I want to play an online game. How do I do that?
- What is a Slingo Happy Hour?