If your game is not playing as expected, then please try the following steps in order, as one or two may resolve the issue:
1. Clear your browser's cache and then try re-loading the game.
2. Try playing in a different browser to see if one offers a better experience than others. (We often find that Google Chrome offers the best experience.)
- Note that if you use Internet Explorer, only IE 10 and above will support Lucky Streak® Slots.
3. Remove the game from your list of Installed Apps under Facebook Settings and then re-install it.
- Go to Facebook Settings then Apps (in the left-hand column of the Settings page).
- Hover your cursor over the Lucky Streak® Slots icon to reveal the 'X' to Remove the app.
- Re-install the game via https://apps.facebook.com/luckystreak
4. Restart your computer if you haven't done that recently.
If you need more help after performing the troubleshooting steps above, please send us a request via the contact form linked to the right of this page.
Thanks for playing Lucky Streak® Slots!