Often we will have events and tournaments where you can compete to win in-game rewards.
How do I compete in the tournament?
Simple, play the games that are featured in the tournament.
Where do I find the games featured in the event/tournament?
When you open the game in the Popular lobby you'll see the games on the left are part the event.
Where do I see my rank and the possible rewards?
- Click/Tap the leaderboard icon on the right.
- Go to the event/tournament section at the top
- Select the game for the leaderboard you want to look at. Here you will see your rank and the rewards for top 3.
How long do the tournaments last?
Most events/tournaments last 3-7 days. However, rewards are given out daily and then the leaderboards for each game in the tournament are reset.
You can also check the event/tournament section in Leaderboards
How do I know if I won?
If you place top three in any of the games featured in the tournament you will be rewarded one of two ways:
- If the daily tournament ends while you are logged off, the next time you log in you will see a notification dialog that will show you what place you came in, for what game and how many credits you won.
- If the daily tournament ends while you are logged in, the next time you go to the lobby you will see a notification dialog that will show you what place you came in, for what game and how many credits you won.
What can I win from the tournament?
Each game will have a set of rewards. The top three players will be rewarded.
How do I know if there is an active event/tournament?
It will be easy to tell because the lobby will generally look different.
Check the Leaderboards often as tournaments that are upcoming will be featured in the event section. Also, check out official Facebook page for upcoming tournaments and free credits.